“Once you master the fundamentals, you have the technique and precision to learn advanced skills. This class is for proficient cutters who want to evolve their work with sophisticated, innovative, edgy, fashion-forward scissor-cut styles. Over the two days attendees learn skills developed at ARROJO. The central theme is to look at creative sectioning patterns that help to shape versatile disconnections, progressive graduations, and avant-garde asymmetry. We also practice freehand scissor-cutting as we use visceral, from-the-gut cutting as means to provide an intuitive understanding of shape, function, form –– so new trends and techniques come to you naturally.” –– Nick Arrojo
Read feedback from previous seminar attendees, here.
- Two-day class focused on advanced scissor-cutting, and featuring both demonstrations and workshops
The chance to learn skills developed by the world-class design team at ARROJO studio
Master creative sectioning patterns that empower all kinds of creative and avant-garde –– yet still wearable –– styles.
- One ARROJO educator per six students means each attendee gets the most individual attention
- Improving scissor-cutting, especially disconnection and asymmetry
- Proficient hairdressers who want new trends, techniques, and inspirations
- Putting new cutting styles and hairdressing trends into your armory
- Revitalizing interest in progressive scissor-cutting