The success of the Razor Fundamentals seminar led many stylists to talk to me about learning more about razor-cutting. This became my inspiration for Razor Advanced. For those that already have experience of the razor, this three-day seminar focuses on ultra-modern, trendsetting, and sophisticated razor techniques that allow you to unlock true creative potential. All these techniques have been developed, and are now practiced, at ARROJO studio and include: texturizing, creating swinging bangs, panel cutting, forming geometric and rounded shapes, making a weightless line with swing and movement, shaping rounded bangs, undercutting through the back sections, and how to use a razor when cutting close to the root. Each technique is highlighted in demos before you execute them in supervised model and mannequin workshops. Razor Advanced is designed to give increased flexibility, creative freedom, and boosted confidence. It’s a terrific seminar to improve and advance your razor-cutting skill-set. - Nick Arrojo
Read feedback from previous seminar attendees, here.
- Master stylist demos and supervised workshops on each of the three days empower you to watch, practice, and master pioneering razor techniques
- Techniques include: texturizing, panel-cutting, forming geometric and rounded shapes, cutting a weightless line with swing and movement, undercutting through the back sections, and cutting close to the root with a razor
- One ARROJO educator per six students means each attendee gets the most individual attention
- Experienced razor-cutters, and any stylist that has taken our Razor Fundamentals seminar
- Stylists wishing to add flexibility, creative freedom, and trendsetting style to their razor work
- Learning advanced razor-cutting techniques developed and practiced at ARROJO