SOHO 212.242.7786 | TRIBECA 646.979.2260 | WILLIAMSBURG 718.215.6625
As part of our relationship with Goldwell, our exclusive professional color partner, we are also facilitating classes at the Goldwell Academy, Santa Monica.
In 2017, we will facilitate three unique haircutting classes at Goldwell Academy. All dates feature three days on hands-on practice with pioneer of modern creative hairdressing, Nick Arrojo.
Feb 26-28 Classic Cuts: Practice and master ARROJO classic scissor cutting techniques. A great class to strengthen classic, precision-based cutting for one-length lines, layers, and graduations. The seminar includes a classic long layer, classic bob, graduated bob, short square layer, round graduation,and classic graduation.
Aug 27-29 Razor Advanced: Practice and master ARROJO creative razor cutting techniques. A great class for taking razor cutting to the next level as you unlock your creative repertoire. The seminar includes long, medium, short cuts featuring advanced techniques like short to long, invisible layering, disconnection, and undercutting
Nov 19-21 Scissor Then Razor: Practice and master ARROJO classic to advanced to trend techniques in scissor and razor cutting. A great class to improve progressive and trend-conscious techniques, and tailor-made haircutting. The seminar includes highly creative techniques that reinvent the rulebook for the 21st century stylist.
- Practice classic and advanced hair cutting techniques, including asymmetry, disconnection, and innovative layering patterns.
- Lively and fun hands-on workshops.
- Learning how the fundamentals are the foundation for creative awareness and versatility.
- All 3 days of each seminar taught by Nick Arrojo
- Hairdressers who want to master both scissor and razor.
- Bringing ARROJO education to the West coast.
- Stylists who want to be on the pulse of latest trends and techniques.
- Discovering the different features and benefits of scissors and razor.
- Developing a more rounded skill-set.
02/26/2017 to 02/28/2017
08/27/2017 to 08/29/2017
11/19/2017 to 11/21/2017
To book please call
Practices & Policies:
To view our Practices &
Policies, please click here