“After ten years of putting on the Up Close with Nick Seminar in New York, it’s time to take it on the road. In each of the eight cities I am visiting, I will be teaching my creative, precision-based razor-cutting method. Pioneering a series of techniques to use with the straightedge blade is one of the things that sets my brand apart. From swinging bangs to invisible layers and other originals, these skills make ARROJO one of the most distinctive salons in the world. I am going Up Close across America because I want to get closer to more stylists, and share these techniques. It’s indicative of our commitment to offer career-shaping education to all American hairdressers, and it means we can continue to build connections with professionals who want to a part of a better industry and craft.” –– Nick Arrojo
- Each of these seminars is being held at and in conjunction with ARROJO Ambassador Salons who have stylists that have mastered our razor-cutting method, and will help Nick facilitate.
- Nick demonstrates one long creative razor cut, one mid-length creative razor cut, and one short creative razor-cut before attendees execute the same techniques under his guidance and supervision.
- Over the two days stylists will feel increased flexibility and more creative freedom as they learn diverse applications of the straightedge blade.
- Live model demos; mannequin workshops.
- Stylists who want to take a razor class with the pioneer of the straightedge blade, without having to travel to New York.
- Greater connection, collaboration, and education between hairdressers in each community, no matter which salon or brand they work for.
- No razor experience is necessary for this class.