“In Classic Cuts 2 we continue to explore classic scissor cutting technique, applied to geometric yet organic shapes. Over the three days attendees will watch, practice, and master three cuts that improve technical precision and creative awareness: Classic Long Layer shows the right approach to layering from the front to create maximum face-framing shape, while retaining weight and structure through the back; Classic Round Graduation displays how to create a perfect rounded layer shape, elegantly crafted from the front; and Classic Short Graduation reveals techniques for creating an ultra-tight nape, and a pronounced head shape––the fundamentals of all short haircutting. Learning these techniques increases control, flexibility, and style, and empowers each stylist to improve all cuts, from the most simple to the most dynamic.” –– Nick Arrojo
On classic cuts 2 seminar page, add this: For more class info, watch this Video.
Read feedback from previous seminar attendees, here.
- Three-day seminar with each day focused on a new aspect of classic cutting: Day one, long layers; day two, round graduation; day three, short graduation.
- Each morning session features a master stylist demo; each afternoon features a hands-on workshop where you practice the skills taught in the morning.
- Classic long layer technique highlights how to layer from front to back, creating perfect face-framing shape.
- Classic round graduation technique showcases the right way to shape timeless graduation, elegantly crafted from the front .
- Classic short graduation technique covers all the elements of successful short haircutting.
- One ARROJO educator per six students means each attendee gets the most individual attention.
- Increasing awareness and flexibility when approaching the traditional shapes of hairdressing.
- Especially beneficial for young stylists who want a better understanding of classic technique and experienced stylists who lack a strong technical background.
- Anyone who has interest in, and appreciation for, classic hairdressing technique Improving all your cuts, from the most simple to the most creative.