Back by popular demand, the first ARROJO Boot Camp of the year runs from April 24-May 19. Book in for this career-shaping 4-week program and, to support your continued edification, you will receive the complete catalog of ARROJO Education on DVD, a $1500 value.
ARROJO Boot Camp
ARROJO Advanced Academy NYC
April 24-May 19
Tuition: $4400 (attendees receive 20 ARROJO Education DVDs, valued at $1500, as a free gift)
For bookings and inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 212 242 7786 x 207.
ABOUT BOOT CAMP
Each week of Boot Camp is tailored to give you rigorous training in a specific discipline of the craft, from classic scissor cutting to color theory and practical techniques to men’s hair cutting to creative razor cutting to American Wave.
Here are 7 big reasons why you should attend. . . .
1. For this Boot Camp only, you will receive the complete catalog of ARROJO Education on DVD, a $1500 value, as part of your tuition.
2. Master Educators. To be the best you have to learn from the best and that’s what we provide. You will get to work hands on with some of the best talent and group of educators in the industry and with small class ratios of 1 educator per 6 students, you get the close attention that helps you learn best.
3. Inclusive Atmosphere. This program is for all, whether you are an experienced stylist looking to improve your skills or the new cosmetology graduate wanting to jump leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. All who are craving some great education are welcome.
4. You Will Make Life Long Hair Friends. You are going to spend 4-weeks, for 7-8 hours a day, learning and honing in your skills together –– of course you are going to make friends! These are great friends to team up with for future education or for networking opportunities.
5. Hair-cation. What’s better than focusing on the thing you love for a month? Nothing of course. Boot Camp allows you to take a month out of your life and get a laser beam focus on the thing you love –– hair styling. You can tell your friends you are taking a hair-cation, a vacation dedicated to all things hair.
6. New York City is one of the greatest cities in the world. New York is filled with inspiration on every street, whether you visit Central Park, Union Square, the Lower East Side or just stand on a subway platform to see a train screech by, you are never far from the inspiration you crave. Plus, in your downtime there is tons to do, you will never have a dull moment. A month spent here will get you electrified and excited to bring new ideas and techniques home.
7. Read these reviews from attendees of our previous Boot Camp: http://arrojosocial.com/blog/spring-boot-camp-review.