Imagine being given a template to create a culture of growth and profitability, craft and creativity, reward and success in your salon. To be held at the Public Hotel, Chicago, April 6-7, 2014, our Success Symposium is a two-day business education event to revitalize, inspire, and give each attendee direction for success.
Limited to approximately 60 guests, this is an exclusive, intimate event designed for Salon Owners, Creative Directors, and Decision-Makers who want a brighter future.
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
The Success Symposium ticket price is $649. To purchase, please click here.
More Info on Success Symposium Chicago
Featuring business-leading pioneers taking the platform to share insights we all can use to engender salon success, this virtuous event shows you how to take your business to new heights. Here are some of the confirmed guest speakers:
- Jerry Gordon: Owner of J. Gordon Designs, Jerry has been named Salon Owner of the Year by American Salon Magazine. He has been a featured guest on Oprah, and on National Public Radio. As a master hairstylist with 50+ years of experience, Jerry’s work has appeared in numerous publications including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Mademoiselle, and Allure. He is a sought after speaker on salon operations, and is well-known for developing the system of ”Double Shifting” for salons.
- Karen Gordon: Karen is a color specialist who has studied the art of hair color in Toronto, New York, and London. She also boasts a Master of Arts Degree in Business Science from DePaul University. She uses these skills to oversee human resources and marketing for J. Gordon Designs, where she employs a creative approach to keep the salon on the cutting edge of business, as well as beauty.
- Gordon Nelson: As former Executive Vice President for Regis Corporation, Gordon Nelson is responsible for creating education programs that encompass technical expertise, fashion trends and customer relations for stylists. Gordon has overseen 130 artistic directors implement the company's extensive and award-winning stylist education program. Now officially retired, he continues to work as a consultant for Regis, while also bringing his unique brand of inspiration and expertise to ARROJO’s calendar of education.
- Jeff South: As owner of Intrigue, Atlanta, Jeff drives the success of one of America’s leading independent salons. A revered business and brand builder, his revolutionary approach to salon upgrades is changing the conversation between client and stylist. He has also built an education business, Club Intrigue. With great success, Club Intrigue offers stylists a new community of learning, and creates better communication among hairdressers, forging networks and friendships, and a natural exchange of knowledge and ideas.
- Peter Anthony: An award-winning entrepreneur, Peter Anthony is the owner and founder of the hyper successful, multi-location Las Vegas based brand, Let’s Talk About Your Hair (LTAYH). As a stylist he excels, as an inspirational speaker he transcends the business and the craft, bringing clarity to his vision that a successful brand is built on a consistent culture.
- Nick Arrojo: Nick has become one of the great business minds of the industry. He came from England to America with $1500 and is now the (sole) owner of ARROJO, one of America’s leading independent beauty brands, incorporating a salon, a school, an advanced academy, and a product line carried by over 200 salons. He is the Global Salon Entrepreneur of the Year Winner (Global Salon Business Awards), Salon Today 200 champion, and has many other accolades and awards. Nick is the prime example for anyone who wants to create their own success.
More Guest Speakers to be Confirmed!
Here’s What to Expect at the Symposium...
Two full days of business-focused education, broken down into four workshop sessions, with each session centered on a particular theme, and leading elegantly into the next piece of learning. The themes of each workshop are as follows:
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Financial Prosperity
- Educating and Training Your Team
- Shaping a Tangible Business Plan for Future Success
Additionally, there will be a special evening event, dedicated to meeting and mingling with your peers in a relaxed and intimate setting, which will be included in the ticket price.
The Public Hotel: The location makes this event extra special. The Public Hotel is a sophisticated, understated property with a high-end aesthetic and world-class service standards in Chicago’s trendy Lincoln Park. Yet it is also affordable, and perfectly designed to facilitate a creative business forum, like our Symposium. With speakers and guests staying in the same location, we’re putting connection to our culture, and spending good times with like-minded people at the heart of this get together.
More info, including discounted rates for hotel bookings, will be released shortly. Please stay connected to ARROJO education for updates. If you require more information in the mean time, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARROJO Success Symposium, April 6-7, 2014, Public Hotel, Chicago
"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." -- Vidal Sassoon